Pages

Tuesday 24 June 2014

Time Flys


 Today it has hit me like a big cold fish round the face how big my Baba is getting, first I receive a voice mail from one of the local schools telling me that he is now on the waiting list for nursery in January although that may seem a very small thing to some but to me it feels like hes packing his bags to leave for Uni or something!
I can't believe that in another 6 months I'll have a 3 year old on my hands, it feels like yesterday I was laying in a hospital bath screaming ''GIVE ME A ****ING EPIDURAL!'' I didn't find it funny at the time but looking back now how angry was I in labor haha!

Anyway on to the second reason for this post I was just looking through some of my son's first teddies from when he was born and I found this little thing..


 It literally made me emosh! (emotional) how cute and tiny is that, you don't realize just how big your child gets till you look back at the little iddy biddy stuff, this wouldn't even fit on his hand.
Look how small it is compared to his trainer sock from now..


I'm sure a lot of you will be thinking 'it's a sock?' I know its weird saying 'awww!' to a sock but how can you not when its so diddy and brings back memories. Its just so strange knowing at some point my son was that tiny, okay now I'm getting emotional just thinking about it soppy mummy moment :'(


Okay I've got a grip..
 I also found these little sockies that I loved cause they look like little trainers someone gave them us as a gift these ones I actually meant to keep unlike the sock I found up top, I like to keep some things from when he was a baby such as his favorite soft toys, toys he had teethed with and certain clothing. I just think its a lovely thing to do, to not only bring back good memories but to also share with them when their older so they can see just how small they were and maybe even pass them down to their children.

Sorry for this soppy post but I just had to share it with you..
Yay Babies!

Thanks for reading
x

1 comment:

  1. Aww this is such a cute post! Time does fly, I can't believe how fast my life is moving at the moment! Xx

    Vividlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete