Pages

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Birthday oufit



This was my outfit for last nights dinner out to celebrate my 20th Birthday 
Yep! I am no longer a teenager, get the tissues out!! :'( 
Since it's now feeling more like October weather than September I wanted to be cosyish but yet look dressy
and I am now proud to confess I'm a sucker for a jumper in these chilly times..
Most of the outfit is from Newlook I'm a bit obsessed with their clothing :D

Shell pink popcorn lightweight oversize top - Newlook.com - £14.99

Blue turn up denim look leggings - Newlook.com - £9.99

Tan chunky block heel ankle Boots - Newlook.com - £24.99

Gold chunky chain collar Necklace - Newlook.com - £5.99

Tan utility satchel - Newlook.com - £19.99

White string vest top - Selectfashion.co.uk - £3.99

Barry m strawberry milkshake lip gloss - Superdrug.com - £4.49

Barry m Strawberry ice cream nail polish - Superdrug.com - £2.99


Finished look



Thanks for reading! x

No comments:

Post a Comment