Pages

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Just a few Birthday presents!



Just a quick one, I thought I would show a few of my Birthday presents from yesterday that I thought others may also enjoy (:

                                                                             
                                                                             

                                                                           
                                                                                          Tangle Teezer
I've been desperately wanting one of these for the longest time but never bothered buying one as to me I think their quite highly priced for what it actually is but anyhoo they are absolutely AMAZING! its so perfect for my hair as its really long (and badly damaged at the min :S) and gets so knotted up that a lot of the time I just give up on brushing it, I can honestly say I'm so thankful that someone bought me this its so easy to use and I don't have to feel like I'm litrally tackling the knots in my hair plus it makes my hair feel and look so so Smooth even my son loves it!


Britney Spears - Believe perfume
This smells gorgeous I am a known fan of Britney Spears's fragrances but this by far is my favorite, its not  over powering and it lasts for long over 24 hours with out having to respray. The bottle isn't like her usual girly bright coloured if not tacky looking bottles, I think this one is more sophisticated and subtle I can truly say I will be purchasing this once it runs out.


LYDC Nude and pink bow satchel
I saved the best till last, I'm so so so inlove with this bag I can't tell you enough its just me all over Bows and Pretty girlyness. It looks so much smaller from the outside than what it actually is on the inside plus it has a decent sized front pocket on the front so perfect for all my usual handbag contents. My Lovely mummykins surprised me with this after making me think I wouldn't be able to buy it as it went out of stock, I was so excited when she gave it me and to be honest I'm still excited now just to wear it out :D Its the most beautiful bag I have ever set eyes on it was love at first sight ;)


Thanks for reading! x

No comments:

Post a Comment